2. solis /
Receipt of services
The nanny shall receive a mutually signed copy of her contract by post, if the contract is entered into in paper form, or e-mail, if the contract has been signed with a secure electronic signature. In accordance with the terms of the contract, the nanny shall submit a request for funding to the municipality of Riga State for the previous month by electronic means to the 5.dat of each month. Within 10 working days following receipt of the request, the municipality of the State of Riga shall transfer the co-financing to the nanny account specified in the contract.
The nanny and the child must comply with the criteria set out in the binding regulations No 204 of the Riga City Council for the whole period until the co-financing of the municipality is received.
The cost of co-financing of the local government shall be terminated on the next working day if:
1) the child is admitted to pre-school,
2) the child no longer has any active application in line to the local government preschool,
3) the address declared by the child and at least one of the parents is no longer in Riga,
4) a submission of the parent of the child regarding termination of the contract with the nanny has been received,
5) the application, in line with the pre-school of the local government, indicates that it does not wish to receive an invitation,
6) the contract between the department and the nanny has been terminated,
7) the Register of Child Monitoring Service Providers shall contain information that the activities of the nanny have been suspended.
The cost of co-financing of the local government shall be suspended after 30 days from the planned introduction into the local government pre-school, if the parent refuses the proposed place.