Co-financing is intended for a child monitoring service provider (hereinafter - nanny) for the provision of a full-time (not less than eight hours a day) child aged from one and a half year to a reception in a pre-school educational institution during the working days at the child's residence or in another suitable place outside the child's residence in the administrative territory of the municipality of Riga (hereinafter - Riga -)).
In order to receive co-financing of the local government, the nanny shall enter into a contract with the Education, Culture and Sports Department of the Riga City Council regarding co-financing of the provision of the child monitoring service.
A contract with the municipality of Riga State may be signed in 2 ways:
1. in paper form in 2 copies and to be delivered to the Education, Culture and Sport Department of the Riga City Council, Krishana Valdemar Street 5, Riga, LV-1010;
2. with a secure electronic signature and send to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of questions, please call your phone 67026817.
Individual, Private law legal persons
I. Requirements for the nanny:
1) be registered with the State Revenue Service as a performer of economic activity or acquire the status of an individual merchant;
2) be registered in the State Service of Education Quality as a provider of a child monitoring service (address for the provision of the service in Riga);
3) is not the legal representative of the child;
4) has entered into a contract with the legal representative of the child (parent).
II. The requirements for a child who wishes to be co-financed by the local government and the legal representative of the child:
1) has reached the age of one and a half;
2) the address of the place of residence declared by the child and one of the legal representatives of the child shall be in Riga;
3) an application for the acquisition of a pre-school education programme has been registered in the educational institution of the local government of Riga and the desired time of commencement of training specified in the application has passed;
4) the registered application for the acquisition of the pre-primary education programme does not indicate that it does not wish to receive an invitation from the pre-primary educational institution for the time being;
5) the legal representative of the child has entered into a written contract with the nanny;
6) has not been included in the list of candidates for admission to the local government educational institution or has been included in the list of candidates and will start the acquisition of the pre-school educational programme from 1 September of the current year;
7) has not and has not previously been registered as an educatee of a local government educational institution;
8) the parent has submitted an application to the Education, Culture and Sport Department of the Riga City Council, informing the child of the chosen nanny.
Maximum period (in working days):