1. solis /
A person may submit the prepared application:
2) electronically, using the e-service “Application to the Authority” www.latvija.lv;
3) electronically in e-mail with a secure electronic signature;
4) electronically in an e-address with a secure electronic signature;
4) by post.
The asensator shall attach to the submission:
1) copies of the contracts entered into with the owner/s of the waste water treatment plants INDICATED by the local government or the specialised waste water reception sites
2) copies of documents attesting that there is at least one asenisation vehicle (asenisation tank) in ownership or possession with which asenisation services will actually be provided. If the submitter of the application is not the owner or is not referred to as the holder in the vehicle registration certificate, a copy of the rental contract for the vehicles shall be submitted.
3) copies of other documents specified in Annex 3 to the binding provisions.
4) the price list of the asenisation service.
Documents to be submitted