Translated using
The special pass the border zone
Selected Organization: Valsts robežsardze
Brief description:
Persons from 15 years of age, residing in the borderland (along the Republic of Latvia – Russian Federation of State borders and the Republic of Latvia – Republic of Belarus State border), you must have a special permit issued by State Border Guard, except where a person has declared their place of residence in the borderland and staying in the relevant municipality (city) or in a neighbouring municipality (city) the borderland, if a person moves to the State motorway which crosses the borderland, where the national governing body or local government official (employee) in the performance of service (official) duties in the borderland and can present a service identification document, or if the person issued by the Republic of Latvia may be presented to the local border traffic permits. The permanent and fixed-term work shall be issued special passes.
A natural person who has not declared a place of residence in the territory, from 15 years of age. A permanent pass shall be entitled to a person who owns immovable property in the territory concerned. The term pass shall be entitled to a person who needs to stay in that territory.
Maximum period (in working days):
The response time for preparation and submission of the applicant is 3 (three) working days from the receipt.
Process description
Documents and forms
Other information
Related Services
The related service name
Augšdaugavas novada pašvaldības centrālā administrācija Iekļaušana Latvijas Republikas un Baltkrievijas Republikas pierobežas teritoriju iedzīvotāju vietējās pierobežas satiksmes atļauju izsniegšanas sarakstā