1. solis /
An application may be submitted in person, by post or by electronic means (by sending an e-mail signed with a secure electronic signature (eParaksta) to an institution or by using an e-address of the State Police.
By requiring onsite services, to present a personal identification document (Passport or ID card).
The application shall be accompanied by:
1. a copy of the document attesting that the property, possession or possession of the merchant is real estate in which explosives and explosive devices are intended to be stored, disposed of or manufactured, if the information regarding immovable property has not been entered in the Land Register;
2. a copy of the security guard agreement attesting that the storage of explosives and explosive devices (hereinafter - storage) and the production facility are equipped with a fire detection and alarm system and a security alarm system connected to the central guard panel;
3. a plan for the location of the warehouse and plant on a scale of 1:10 00 or 1:20 00. The plan shall mention the location of the warehouse and the buildings and main roads within the radius of the danger zone;
4. Warehouse plan on a scale of 1:50 or 1:10 0. The plan shall specify the maximum permissible quantity of explosives and explosive devices intended for storage, as well as the address and telephone number of the warehouse;
5. the opinion of the family doctor, the opinion of the psychiatrist and the opinion of the narcologist regarding the individual merchant or person who holds positions in the administrative bodies of the merchant and the state of health of the employees directly related to the manufacture, storage, sale and performance of explosives and explosive devices;
6. a list of employees of a merchant directly related to the manufacture, storage, disposal and performance of explosives and explosive devices. The list shall indicate the given name, surname, personal identity number or the date of birth of the person, if the personal identity number has not been assigned, the position, the certificate number of the bomber, the certificate number of the head of the blasting work.
Payment of the State fee shall be made prior to receipt of a special permit (licence) through the payment institution, which has the right to provide payment services through the Payment Services and the Electronic Money Law (see page Step 3 “Paying for payment”)
Documents to be submitted