1. solis /
A social services person or his or her lawful representative shall request from the Social Service of Riga.
In order to receive a social service, a person or his or her lawful representative shall present a personal identification document and submit to the Social Service of Riga:
1. An application specifying the problem and its preferred solution;
2. A statement of the state of health of the family doctor stating the nature (s) of the functional disorders and
signs of acute infection (if any);
3. The opinion of a psychiatrist regarding the psychological health of a child and the special (psychiatric) contraindications for the receipt of a service, if a child with mental disabilities wishes to receive the service.
4. Documents attesting the conformity of the child with the destination group for the receipt of the service (family doctor
an statement that a child is required to draw up AN opinion OF THE VDEATH regarding the need for special care, if one has not been settled, or an extract from a family doctor or psychiatrist regarding the need to determine the disability if the disability has not been settled). Other documents, if any, necessary for the adoption of the decision;
5. Other documents, if they are necessary for taking a decision on the granting of an appropriate social service.
You can call 67105048, 25770080 or 80005055 in the Social Service Territorial Centre.
By mail (the application must be signed manually), by signing with a secure electronic signature, or
also using an e-address.