1. solis /
• Presence - the submitter arrives in one of the forestry offices of the State Forest Service and submits documents, presenting personal and property identity documents;
• Electronically - the applicant sends documents signed with a secure electronic signature to the electronic mail address of the selected forestry office or e-adress;
• Mail - the applicant sends the documents by post to the designated forestry address.
- an application specifying the given name, surname, address, telephone number, personal identity number or the name and registration number of the legal person;
- the grounds for keeping the animals indicating the purpose of keeping the animals in the enclosed area, the origin of the animals;
- copies of the land rights documents or the land owner's permit for holding animals in enclosed areas;
- a plan of the enclosed area indicating the breakdown of the area in the extensive growing zone and intensive growing area.