In organic farming, seed and vegetative propagating material not produced by the organic production method shall be permitted if seed of biological origin and vegetative propagating material are not available.
Ensure that seed and vegetative propagating material of biological origin are available, possibly in the “Available database of biological agricultural seed and vegetative propagating material” maintained by the State Plant Protection Service.
Only if, after the specified update deadline, the database does not contain information on available seed of biological origin and vegetative propagating material and the plant species concerned has not been granted a general authorisation, the farmer may request an individual authorisation for the use of seed (seed mixtures) and vegetative propagating material not obtained by organic farming. method of production.
Deadline for the submission of the request:
For seed and seed potatoes:
• vegetables from 21 January to 15 June
• cereals, fodder plants, beetroot, oil plants, fibre plants (excluding winter forms) from 6 February to 15 June
• for potatoes from April 6 to June 15
• pet fodder, oil plants from 21 July to 20 August
• winter cereals from 6 September to 15 October
For vegetative propagating material for other species:
• vegetables and other flounder from 6 April to 15 April
• fruit trees and breast-beds (first term) from 11 May to 20 May
• strawberries from 21 July to 30 July
• fruit trees and breast-beds (second deadline) from 6 September to 15 September
Date of receipt of the service:
• within 20 working days after the time period specified in Paragraph 32 of Cabinet Regulation No. 485 of 26 May 2009, Procedures for Monitoring and Control of Biological Farming, if the application has been submitted prior to this time period
• within 20 working days after the submission of an application, if the submission has been submitted after the time period specified in Paragraph 32 of Cabinet Regulation No. 485 of 26 May 2009, Procedures for Monitoring and Control of Biological Farming