1. solis /
1) The organizers of the event service centre not earlier than 4 months and no later than 10 days before (if it is not possible, then no later than 24 hours before), shall submit a submission to the opening of a meeting, procession, picket organizing Salaspils county and documents required; 2) of the meeting organizer of the event, processions and pickets shall inform the national police (submit a submission to the State Police Riga Regional Administration Salaspils police station, Skolas Street, Salaspils, LV-2121 7a); 3) Following the entire document receipt no later than 5 days before the event (if submitted to the 24h before, then no later than 6h), the local government shall issue the authorisation or prohibition to hold a meeting, procession or picket.
- An application for authorisation of the organisation of meetings, processions and pickets;
- Business Registration Document # (legal person);
- copy of a passport (natural person);
- Pilnvara - a person representing the legal person;
- Progress of the owner 's written consent or a copy of the contract;
- Planned measure the flow plan, the route;
- Notice that the organisers shall assume responsibility for the Law „On Meetings, Processions and piketiem” during the observance of the measure;
- List of policemen with signatures for consent to participate in an event in the status of policemen or a copy of the contract with the leading provider of public order;
- Description, what support is requested from the local government and police, in order to facilitate the smooth running of the measure.
Documents to be submitted