The service is provided to young people and their legal representatives, whose place of residence is declared in the municipality of Riga, and who meet one of the following characteristics:
1) young people with behavioural problems (violations of law, non-attendance, learning difficulties, negativity, isolation from around them, aggression, stealing, roaming, lying, calling, etc.),
2) young people with low motivation to improve their quality of life, regular mood changes, depressed and negative feelings,
3) social insularity (insufficient social support, lack of hobby and interest, young people from poor and disadvantaged families, young Roma, with a narrow range of social contacts),
4) young people with low social skills and skills (low communication and communication skills, including skills to address problems and conflicts, ask for help, recognise errors and problems, work individually and within a group, obtain information and complete documentation, find work, identify their resources and strengths, plan time and budget, take responsibility, etc.),
5) educational problems (not attended or occasional visits to an educational institution, incomplete primary school education).