1. solis /
In order to assess the eligibility of a household as a poor or low-income household, one of the households needs to turn to the Social Service and submit:
• an application which has been signed by adults of the household;
• a statement of the employer's salary for the final three calendar months for each worker in the household;
• a statement of income from economic activity for the last three calendar months for each performer of economic activity in the household;
• Credit institutions or postal settlement systems of all persons in the household
• account statements for the last three calendar months;
• documents certifying income of an irregular nature and payments received for a period of 12 calendar months prior to submission of the application;
• documents for the calculation of the housing allowance, which certify expenditure related to the use of the dwelling, as well as documents certifying the use of the dwelling (e.g. a rental contract).
The social service may request the submission or presentation of other documents if it is necessary for taking a decision on the granting of social assistance.