1. solis /
In order to apply for an EPC, the applicant must complete the application form in IMI (the European Professional Card Platform).
The applicant shall provide the following information in the EPC application:
1. Identity of the applicant (document certifying the nationality of the person)
2. the evidence of professional qualifications of the person concerned, which makes it possible to apply for the profession of the sister;
3. the Member State in which the applicant intends to pursue a permanent professional activity or the Member State in which the applicant intends to provide temporary services;
4. the Member State in which the applicant has legal status for carrying out the professional activities of his sister at the time of application;
5. the objectives of the intended professional activity: for the permanent or temporary pursuit of professional activity;
6. for continuous professional activity, one of the modes selected: 6.1. automatic recognition system in accordance with Chapter III of Title III of Directive 2005/36/EC,
6.2.vis the rest of the recognition system in accordance with Chapter I of Title III of Directive 2005/36/EC;
7. for short-term professional activity, one of the selected modes:
7.1. the free provision of services by prior verification of qualifications in accordance with Article 7(4) of Directive 2005/36/EC,
7.2. the free provision of services without prior verification of qualifications in accordance with Article 7(4) of Directive 2005/36/EC;
8. a statement by the competent authority of the country of origin certifying that:
• the education and professional qualifications obtained in the country of origin comply with all conditions for working in the nursing profession in the country of origin (Part A, point 1(c)), and
• the pursuit of professional activities in the nursing profession (Part A (1) (d) and A (2) (g) shall not be prohibited.