1. solis /
In order to qualify for the aid, the applicant for aid must submit the following to the LAD Electronic Login System (EPS):
- the single application;
- the relevant Annex according to the type of aid requested;
- field block cards;
- additional documents, if necessary.
An applicant who is registered as a customer in the Rural Support Service may apply for the aid. More information on how to become a LAD client is available on the website (www.lad.gov.lv)
To become an EPS user, support the applicant:
- be registered in the LAD customer register;
- create a personal e-mail address;
- complete the contract “On the use of electronic application system services by the Rural Support Service”;
- two copies of the contract must be delivered to the nearest customer service centre of the Rural Support Service. Your user name and password will be sent to the email address specified in the agreement within five working days.