Pursuant to the Geospatial Information Law and the Regulations, the Latvian Geospatial Information Agency obtains, prepares and updates basic geospatial data. Geospatial information is stored in the Geospatial Basic Data Information System and its distribution is ensured by concluding a license agreement.
Basic data of standard geospatial information that can be obtained:
1. Topographic plan at a scale of 1: 2000 - for cities and densely populated areas (DGN, ESRI Shapefile, ESRI ArcGIS Personal Geodatabase, ESRI ArcGIS File Geodatabase, TIFF data formats);
2. Topographic maps for the territory of Latvia within the scale series 1:10 000 and 1:50 000 (ESRI Shapefile, ESRI ArcGIS Personal Geodatabase, ESRI ArcGIS File Geodatabase, TIFF, JPEG data formats)
3. Orthophoto map for the territory of Latvia (TIFF, MrSID data formats)
4. Digital elevation model:
• Basic data of digital height model for the territories of Kurzeme, Zemgale and Latgale of the State of Latvia (LAS data format)
• Digital relief model for the territory of Latvia with network step 5m (ASCII data format)
• Digital terrain model for the territory of central Latvia, visualized in the form of horizontal, in the scale of 1:10 000 (DGN, ESRI Shapefile, ESRI ArcGIS Personal Geodatabase, ESRI ArcGIS File Geodatabase in data formats)
More about the services can be found at: https://www.lgia.gov.lv/lv/pakalpojumi
The price list can be viewed here: https://likumi.lv/ta/id/319632-latvijas-geotelpiskas-informacijas-agenturas-maks-pakalpojumu-cenradis-un-ta-piemerosanas-kartiba
If necessary, it is possible to provide data in various data formats for an additional fee.
The data is available to any person by concluding an agreement with LGIA.
The service is available after receiving the payment