2. solis /
A service charge
Prior to receipt of information from the Register of Natural Persons, a person shall make a payment of the State fee in the budget of the local government.
Recipient: Riga municipality
Registration No 90011524360
Current accounts: AS “SEB banka”, account No. LV11UNLA0002001130201, SWIFT code: UNLALV2X or
Latvian branch of luminor Bank AS, account No. LV44RIKO0020100000201, SWIFT code: RICOLV2X
Purpose of payment: State fee for receipt of information from the Register of Natural Persons (specify the given name, surname of the person)
You can pay the service in person with Master Card, ALL, ALL Electron, Maestro billing cards.
It is impossible to settle in cash and with American Express credit cards.
Payment of the State fee:
• EUR 2.50 for receipt of a statement of residence address, if the person requests the actual information regarding his or her declared, registered or indicated place of residence of his or her child under 18 years of age or regarding the declared, registered or designated place of residence of the person under guardianship or guardianship.
• receipt of information about a third party (per person), if it is prepared on the basis of the criteria specified by the requester:
- EUR 12,50 within five working days;
- EUR 35,00 within two hours;
- within three working days, if it has been prepared on the basis of the criteria specified by the applicant and signed with a secure electronic signature of EUR 10,00.
The document certifying payment of the State fee shall be submitted together with the submission.
The amount of the State fee shall be reduced by 50% if a statement is requested:
• the politically repressed person,
• a member of the national resistance movement,
• a person who has three children or more under 18 years of age (including children under guardianship or in a foster family) or children under 24 years of age who acquire general, professional or higher education;
• a guardian or trustee for a person under guardianship or guardianship.
The following persons shall be exempt from payment of the State fee:
• a person with disabilities,
• Member of the accident of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant,
• a person who has reached the age specified for the granting of an old-age pension in the Republic of Latvia,
• a person who has been granted an old-age pension in the Republic of Latvia,
• a member of a poor family or a poor person living separately.
In order to receive these relief from the State fee, it is necessary to present a document certifying the status or facts concerned (where such a document is not at the disposal of the institution).