1. solis /
In order to obtain a building permit, shall be submitted to the building construction work submission (see form „construction work submission”) with necessary attachments and the construction design minimum composition.
Regulation No. 529 of the BOM „Building regulations” (see section„ Other information ”- > „Regulatory Enactments”) provides the minimum contents for each construction type.
Documents required for the development of the person who proposed the construction of a construction plan, agreed with the developer for the design of the documentation referred to in the sphere of development.
The requested attachments by application:
• property, possession or use the certificate of authority;
• The person who proposed the construction authority, if the applicant has no intention documentation of ownership, possession or usage rights;
• construction plan minimum composition;
• if construction is provided for in the woods – land border plan with marked deforestation provided for in the construction of the forest land to forest land borders and deforestation sketch, which has been prepared in accordance with the regulatory enactments regarding Tree Felling in the forest;
• building or group of premises and technical surveys;
• reconciliations with persons;
• reconciliations with institutions;
• technical or special provisions;
• other documents.
Documents may be submitted, by mail or e-mail (if a person shall submit the documents prepared in accordance with the regulatory enactments regarding electronic documents, evidenced by secure electronic signature and time stamp).
Documents to be submitted