1. solis /
Services can be received:
1. owner of the building, where there is none - lawful possessor;
- in the case of joint ownership, all joint owners or joint governments together or any of them on the basis of an authorisation. (except for the updating of such data - the name of the immovable property, the purpose of use, the address of the cadastre object, the encumbrances, the type of use of the land (when submitting a situation plan), the physical depreciation of the building, type of use, type of building, type of use of the group of premises and data of the cadastre object, specified in the deed regarding the taking into service of the structure).;
2. the person to whom such rights or obligations specified by the court or a person who, in accordance with a court adjudication has been recognized property rights;
3. the person in the submission of a sworn notary has expressed a wish to adopt, by presenting a copy of this heritage;
4. an authorised person of the persons mentioned above.
Receipt of services you have to submit the following documents:
1. iesniegums for building the updating of data from archive documents, with proof that the building since the last full technical inventory has not been constructive changes, which would have changed the indicators;
2. one of the Law “On Recording of Immovable Property”, which certifies the documents specified in the legal acquiring of cadastre information system, if the building had no registered owner;
3. applications for the adoption of the heritage of the transcript, if you have a potential heir;
4. labiekārtojuma questionnaire on the building;
Powers 5, if the initiator is an authorised person.