2. solis /
A service charge
In accordance with Riga City Council Decision No 5456 of 06.11.2012 on Education, Culture and Sport of the Riga City Council
fee services of the department and the institutions subordinate to it "approved" Riga City Council
Cultural centres, houses, museums and cultural centres subordinate to the Education, Culture and Sport Department;
charging services provided by the professional brass band “Riga”, their pricing, and
calculation procedures'; by Order No 01.06.2020202020of the Association of Cultural Institutions of Riga Municipality.
RPKIA-20-63-rs, Order No 17.01.2022No. RPKIA-22-12-rs and 18.08.2022No. RPKIA-22-75-rs.
Entrance ticket at museum exposure - EUR 3.50.
Entry ticket at museum exposure, presenting an appropriate document: for pupils, students, pensioners EUR -1.50.
Guide tour (up to 45 minutes, in Latvian) - EUR 8,00.
Guide tour (up to 45 minutes, in English or Russian) - EUR 11,00.
Free ticket, producing an appropriate document:
– children of pre-school age;
– children left without parental care and accompanying persons (foster family,
the guardian and the head of the child care institution);
– persons with disabilities of Groups 1 and 2;
– politically repressed persons;
- employees of Latvian museums;
– members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM);
- members of the Latvian Artists Union;
- students of the Latvian Academy of Arts, students of the Latvian Academy of Culture;
– students of arts, design and crafts schools;
- a teacher (group leader) who accompanies a group of at least 15 pupils.