2. solis /
A service charge
According to the decision No 5456 of Riga City Council No 5456 on the fees of the Education, Culture and Sports Department of the Riga City Council and the institutions subordinate to it, the services of cultural centres, houses, museums and professional blowers' orchestra “Riga”, which are approved under the Riga City Council Education, Culture and Sport Department, pricing and calculation procedures'; by Order No. 01.06.20202020of the Association of Culture Institutions of Riga Municipality. RPKIA-20-63-rs.
Entrance ticket at museum exposure - EUR 3.50.
Entry ticket at museum exposure, presenting an appropriate document: €1.50 for pupils, students, pensioners.
Guide tour (up to 45 minutes, in Latvian) - EUR 8,00.
Guide tour (up to 45 minutes, in English or Russian) - EUR 11,00.
Amateur photography ticket: EUR 2.60.
Free ticket, producing an appropriate document:
– children of pre-school age;
– children left without parental care, as well as their accompanying persons (foster family, guardian and head of child care institution);
– persons with disabilities of Groups 1 and 2;
– politically repressed persons;
- employees of Latvian museums;
– members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM);
- members of the Latvian Artists Union;
- students of the Latvian Academy of Arts, students of the Latvian Academy of Culture;
– students of arts, design and crafts schools;
- a teacher (group leader) who accompanies a group of at least 15 pupils.