1. solis /
In order to receive the information necessary for the recognition of professional qualifications in foreign states, a person shall submit the information to the Latvian Pharmacist Association:
• completed form of application (application);
• a copy of the passport or ID (presenting the original), if not submitted to the register of pharmacists and pharmacist assistants;
• a copy of the diploma of the pharmacist/pharmacist assistant (presenting the original), if not submitted to the register of pharmacists and pharmacist assistants;
• a copy of the statement of the name, if the diploma was issued before the name was changed.
• Non-criminal statement. Information to be requested: https://www.latvija.lv/lv/DzivesSituacijas/tiesibu-protected/inquired-about-nesodamibu
• a document certifying payment.
Payment may be made in a bank by means of a transfer:
Latvian Pharmacist Society
Reg. N ° 40008007686
Palace Street 21, Riga, LV-1050
Account: LV69 HABA 0001 40J0 4562 8
Documents to be submitted