2. solis /
A service charge
State fee for the services of the family list department.
/LR MK 24.09.2013 Regulation No 906 “Provisions concerning the State fee for the registration of civil status acts” likumi.lv/doc.php?id=260214/
For the re-issue of a registration certificate for civil status records - EUR 7.
Consignee: Municipality of the municipality of Kuldza
Church Street 1, Kuldiga, LV-3301
Reg. No 90000035590
Account Nr.LV 26UNLA0011001130401
The State fee shall be released (presenting a document certifying the relevant status):
• a person with an I or II disability group;
• a person under the full national or local authority;
• a person who has been recognised as poor in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments;
• reaching the age of 24, after reaching the age of age of children who are orphaned or without parental care;
• a multi-child family, if one declared place of residence or additional address is specified for it and at least three children in care, including those placed in a foster family and under guardianship.
The State fee shall not be charged for the repeated issuance of the registration certificate of the civil status deed:
• if the registration certificate of the civil status statement is required in cases of maintenance recovery, state benefits and the granting of a pension;
• in cases of custody or the establishment of guardianship;
• in cases of rehabilitation of politically repressed persons;
• persons convicted in cases of issuing personal identification documents;
• on the basis of parity regarding updating, updating and re-issuing of the entry in the register of the civil status deed at the request of the third-country national, if a contract for mutual legal assistance has been entered into with the country concerned.
The State fee shall be paid prior to the issuance of a re-registration certificate for civil status records.