State service portal
Rodapé from estilo do site daApple, que usa um truque com radio para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqu. troquei o radio Pori Duve e links.
● patient of a family doctor can be sent to any professional who isa contractual relationship with the national health service.
● A patient may receivestate-funded medical specialist consultation, (including, to perform diagnostic or laboratory examinations, medical rehabilitation, a day care services, receive elective outpatient health care services paid by the State.
● Family doctor listens to patient complaints, examine the patient's state of health and the necessity of receipt of services. A decision regarding the issuance of a family doctor or ārsts-speciālists.
● National paid doctor consultations and other medical services can be obtainedthroughout Latvia – Riga, in Zemgale, Vidzeme, Latgale and Kurzeme- in accordance with the territorial offices of national health service.
●These specialistsyou can turn without a family of a physician, paying patient contribution of EUR 4,27:
the oncologist, if a patient suffering from onkoloģisku disease
endokrinologs, if a patient suffering from sugar diabetes
by a dermatovenerologist, if a patient suffering from sexually transmisī regulatory diseases
pneimonologs, if a patient suffering from tuberculosis
a psychiatrist or a child psychiatrist, if a patient suffering from mental illness
the narcologist, if a patient suffering from alcohol, narcotic or psychotropic substances, drug addiction
infektologs if suffering from human immunodeficiency virus infection
! To apply for national paid-up specialist consultations can be health care institutions, which are contracting with the National System of National Service
The State paid the full amount of dental services are:
children under 18 years of age.
children once a year is paid for dental hygienists – from 2 to 18 years of age. Twice a year in dental hygiene services for children can receive 7, 11 and 12 years of age.
children under 18 years ago, the white seal from the national budget resources shall be paid for only the first three front teeth in the middle on either side (six teeth, upper jaw and six teeth's lower jaw). With effect from the fourth tooth only charged for the silver fillings.
patients with congenital sejas-žokļu šķeltņu cases under the age of 22 years and also for children under 18 years of age is paid for a first-time ortodontiska consultation.
A contractual relationship with the national health service workers dentists
The medical treatment institution, which provides national fee-based dental services
● Site www.rindapiearsta.lvto find out which medical treatment institutions shall provide the public paid health care services and where they can get faster.
● Wait Time in a variety of medical treatment institutions are different. If the state funded health care services in wait in line for medical treatment institution, the patient has the right to seek another medical treatment institution in which the standby line is missing or less.
● For information on the length of waiting lists and medical treatment institutions are collected once a month, so the waiting lists and reports is informative in nature and they may not reflect the information to the current date.
● the latest information on the line lengths can be ascertained, communicating with specific medical treatment institution on the front desk.
● Sudden trauma, sudden illness or exacerbation of chronic disease cases requiring urgent medical treatment practitioner intervention WITHOUT IN NOSŪTĪJUMA can turn to for help urgent medical assistance points Or hospital emergency departments.
Procedures for payment of State paid health care services received shall be determined by Cabinet regulations "Health care organisation and financing arrangements’.
Medical treatment institutions and the doctors who provide a national paid health care services
National health service
Information about doctors who are entitled to draw up national reimbursable medicines
The information provided by the Ministry of Health for family doctors
The information provided by the Ministry of Health for physicians – specialists
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to email@example.com.
Your session will expire in