Portal of State Administration Services
In order to receive state-funded medical specialist consultation, paying only patient contribution you need to be a general practitioner or specialist referral.
Rodapé from estilo do site daApple, que usa um truque com radio para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqu. troquei o radio Pori Duve e links.
● patient of a family doctor can be sent to any professional who isa contractual relationship with the national health service.
● A patient may receivestate-funded medical specialist consultation, (including, to perform diagnostic or laboratory examinations, medical rehabilitation, a day care services, receive elective outpatient health care services paid by the State.
● Family doctor listens to patient complaints, examine the patient's state of health and the necessity of receipt of services. A decision regarding the issuance of a family doctor or ārsts-speciālists.
● National paid doctor consultations and other medical services can be obtainedthroughout Latvia – Riga, in Zemgale, Vidzeme, Latgale and Kurzeme- in accordance with the territorial offices of national health service.
●These specialistsyou can turn without a family of a physician, paying patient contribution of EUR 4,27:
the oncologist, if a patient suffering from onkoloģisku disease
endokrinologs, if a patient suffering from sugar diabetes
by a dermatovenerologist, if a patient suffering from sexually transmisī regulatory diseases
pneimonologs, if a patient suffering from tuberculosis
a psychiatrist or a child psychiatrist, if a patient suffering from mental illness
the narcologist, if a patient suffering from alcohol, narcotic or psychotropic substances, drug addiction
infektologs if suffering from human immunodeficiency virus infection
! To apply for national paid-up specialist consultations can be health care institutions, which are contracting with the National System of National Service
The State paid the full amount of dental services are:
children under 18 years of age.
children once a year is paid for dental hygienists – from 2 to 18 years of age. Twice a year in dental hygiene services for children can receive 7, 11 and 12 years of age.
children under 18 years ago, the white seal from the national budget resources shall be paid for only the first three front teeth in the middle on either side (six teeth, upper jaw and six teeth's lower jaw). With effect from the fourth tooth only charged for the silver fillings.
patients with congenital sejas-žokļu šķeltņu cases under the age of 22 years and also for children under 18 years of age is paid for a first-time ortodontiska consultation.
A contractual relationship with the national health service workers dentists
The medical treatment institution, which provides national fee-based dental services
● Site www.rindapiearsta.lvto find out which medical treatment institutions shall provide the public paid health care services and where they can get faster.
● Wait Time in a variety of medical treatment institutions are different. If the state funded health care services in wait in line for medical treatment institution, the patient has the right to seek another medical treatment institution in which the standby line is missing or less.
● For information on the length of waiting lists and medical treatment institutions are collected once a month, so the waiting lists and reports is informative in nature and they may not reflect the information to the current date.
● the latest information on the line lengths can be ascertained, communicating with specific medical treatment institution on the front desk.
● Sudden trauma, sudden illness or exacerbation of chronic disease cases requiring urgent medical treatment practitioner intervention WITHOUT IN NOSŪTĪJUMA can turn to for help urgent medical assistance points Or hospital emergency departments.
Procedures for payment of State paid health care services received shall be determined by Cabinet regulations "Health care organisation and financing arrangements’.
Medicines and medical devices that are included in the country on the list of reimbursable medicinal products,
shall be paid 100% 75% and 50% , depending on the patient diagnosis and compensation conditions. Offset from the medicinal product in the context of the cheaper, with the same effect.
Children under 18 years of age medicine from the list of reimbursable medicinal products shall be paid 100% (the cheapest medicines in the same effect).
! In order to establish whether or not the case of a specific diagnosis is an opportunity to receive the State compensated medicines or medical devices, patients should consult your doctor.
! It is also M listwhere the drugs your doctor may prescribe regardless of patient diagnosis. Medicinal products included in this list by the State:
pregnant women and the period following childbirth up to 42 days – 25%.
● the cheapest in the same effects and more costly medicinesto treat specific disease, are the same active substance. It is the active substance to treat disease. Depending on the diagnosis of the amount, 50% 75% or 100% State compensates the cheapest of the medicinal products with the same effect.
● If the patient has chosen more expensive drugs, the difference between the cheapest and more costly medicines to bear his own. Even 100% in the case of a patient to pay extra if the chosen one of the more expensive equal exposure to medicinal products. It is therefore important to talk to doctors and pharmacists to use the same effects of cheaper medicines to nepārmaksātu.
● If the patient first receives a diagnosis of the treatment provided for inthe diagnosis, your doctor has the extract of the General Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (active substance) name. In a pharmacy the pharmacist shall be issued by the name of the cheapest relevant generic medicines.
Medical treatment institutions and the doctors who provide a national paid health care services
Information about doctors who are entitled to draw up national reimbursable medicines
The information provided by the Ministry of Health for family doctors
The information provided by the Ministry of Health for physicians – specialists
Procedures of reimbursement of reimbursable medicinal products
Medicines and medical devices that are included in the country on the list of reimbursable medicinal products
The Ministry of Health (HM)
The National Health Service (NHS)
The State Agency of Medicines (SAM)
Sick leave and action in the event of illness
Health information for me or children
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your session will expire in