State service portal
When including personal information in the Register of Natural persons, it shall be assigned an individual personal code.
Rodapé no estilo do site daApple, qUE usa um truque com checkbox para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqui troquei o checkbox por two e links.
The personal code is made up of eleven digits, ensuring that the personal codes are not repeated. This is the amount of data required for the unambiguous identification of a person in the national information systems.
● from 1 July 2017, the first digits of the personal code are “32”, while the other digits are automatically generated random digits of the system from “0” to “9”.
● the first six digits of the personal code allocated by 30 June 2017 indicate the date of birth of the person (ddmmgg – date, month, year), while the seventh digit (after hyphening) represents the century where the number “0” is 19 th century, the number “1” – 20 th century, the number “2” – 21 st century.
● the personal code starting at '32' is unchanged, except when the person is adopted.
● a person who has been assigned a personal identity number until 30 June 2017 and contains the date of birth starting on 1 July 2017 shall be entitled to change the personal identity code once to one that does not indicate the date of birth and starts with the digits “32”.
● the personal code, which refers to the date of birth, can be changed once throughout the life of the person.
!! It is not possible to choose a digital combination for the personal code because it is automatically generated once in the Register of Natural persons!
● In order to change the personal code, you must personally turn to anyoneOffice of Citizenship and Migration Affairs (PMLP)Chapter or diplomatic or consular post of the Republic of Latviaat the mission abroad.
● producing a valid identity document – passport or identity card (eID) and submitting appropriate contentapplication.
● if a child (up to 15 years) will receive a personal identification document for the first time after the change of the personal code, the legal representative shall also present the birth certificate of the child.
● the Office for Citizenship and Migration Affairs (PMLP) shall issue a statement regarding the change of personal code free of charge to all persons who have changed their personal identity code.
If the attestation has been sworn by the person, the person may request a statement from the Register of Natural persons regarding the change in the personal code for which the State fee is payable.
● changing the personal code is free.
● a statement regarding the change of the personal code issued by changing the personal code shall be free of charge.
● the receipt of a new identity document (passport and/or identity card) must be paidThe State fee.
● After changing the personal code, a personal identification document (passport and/or identity card) is invalid for use.
It is the duty of a person (from 15 years of age) to submit documents within 30 days for the receipt of a new personal identification document (passport and/or identity card) for which the State fee is payable.
If the personal identity code is changed for a minor child and a child with a personal identity number is entered in his or her parents' passport, parents will be required to receive a new passport containing up-to-date information about the child if the parents want to travel with that child or, for example, to present a passport with a child's entry in another institution. The State fee shall be payable for the receipt of a new passport.
● the person should also change other personalised documents indicating the personal identity code assigned to the person in the Republic of Latvia (e.g. driving licence, student, disabled or pensioner certificate, electronic signature, etc.). If these documents are issued or changed by the issuing authority for a fee, the change in the personal code shall not be the reason for the person to be released from payment for the receipt of a new document.
● Educational documents (diplomas, certificates) issued to a person should not be altered.
● Information on personal data in the Register of Natural persons can be obtained via the “My Data in the Register of Natural persons” e-service
● e-service “Conformity of personal codes to one person” you can check whether the two personal codes specified by the service user in Latvia correspond to one person.
● additional information about changing the personal code is available on the Internet home of the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs page
Law on the Register of Natural Persons
Birth, death and marriage certificates
My data in state registers
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to email@example.com.
Your session will expire in