State service portal
Rodapé from estilo do site daApple, que usa um truque com radio para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqu. troquei o radio Pori Duve e links.
●Citizenship Lawon 2013 October 1 the amendment extends the dual citizenship opportunities for the citizens of Latvia.
● If a citizen of Latvia in accordance with the foreign law can be simultaneously considered also as a foreign citizen, legal relations with the Republic of Latvia they shall be considered solely as a citizen of Latvia.
● the European Union Member States
● European Free Trade Association Member States
● North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Member States
● The Federal Republic of the Commonwealth of Australia, Brazil or New Zealand
● State with which Latvia has concluded an agreement on the recognition of dual citizenship
● A State which has not been referred to in the preceding paragraphs, but has received permission from the Cabinet of Ministers to retain dual citizenship in accordance with the important national interests
● A State which has not been referred to in the preceding paragraphs, but the marriage (ex lege) or as a result of adoption is automatically obtained from other national citizenship
If a citizen of Latvia has become a citizen of the country with which the absence of dual citizenship,personal responsibility is 30 days after acquiring to submit a submission regarding renunciation of citizenship of Latvia.
It is the duty of a Latvian citizen to provide information to the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs (PMLP) regarding the acquisition of citizenship of another country.
In order to announce the acquisition of citizenship of another country, the Latvian citizen must submit a document attesting the existence of another nationality, such as a passport, identity card or citizenship certificate, and a document certifying the identity of the citizen of Latvia.
The acquisition of citizenship of another country may be announced by sending a copy of the personal identification document of the citizen of Latvia and a copy of the document certifying the existence of the nationality of another country (copies not to be notarised) using the e-address or by sending the mail to the nearest PMLP territorial division or to the official electronic mail of any PMLP territorial division. When sending documents by post, it is also necessary to send an application for a specific sample or an application in free form regarding the acquisition of citizenship of another State.
Documents may also be submitted to the nearest diplomatic or consular mission of Latvia abroad. For possible forms of submission of documents, please contact the mission or view the Internet link.
● If a child is a citizen of Latvia and acquired the nationality of another national citizenship, his parents have a duty to notify this fact OCMA.
Important! Children under 18 years of age may hold dual citizenship with any country.
● If a citizen of Latvia to attaining legal age, who has dual citizenship has formed with a national citizenship Citizenship Law and who wants to keep other national citizenship, after attaining legal age to 25 years of age shall submit an application regarding renunciation of citizenship of Latvia.
● This obligation shall not apply to citizens of Latvia Latvian citizenship, which has been registered as a descendant of the exiles, or who holds dual citizenship with a Citizenship Law permitted country.
The list of countries, with dual nationality is allowed
Where to notify the other national citizenship acquisition
Procedures by which submit an application regarding renunciation of citizenship of Latvia
A submission regarding renunciation of citizenship of Latvia
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your session will expire in