State service portal
Rodapé from estilo do site daApple, que usa um truque com radio para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqu. troquei o radio Pori Duve e links.
●Citizenship Lawon 2013 October 1 the amendment extends the dual citizenship opportunities for the citizens of Latvia.
● If a citizen of Latvia in accordance with the foreign law can be simultaneously considered also as a foreign citizen, legal relations with the Republic of Latvia they shall be considered solely as a citizen of Latvia.
● the European Union Member States
● European Free Trade Association Member States
● North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Member States
● The Federal Republic of the Commonwealth of Australia, Brazil or New Zealand
● State with which Latvia has concluded an agreement on the recognition of dual citizenship
● A State which has not been referred to in the preceding paragraphs, but has received permission from the Cabinet of Ministers to retain dual citizenship in accordance with the important national interests
● A State which has not been referred to in the preceding paragraphs, but the marriage (ex lege) or as a result of adoption is automatically obtained from other national citizenship
If a citizen of Latvia has become a citizen of the country with which the absence of dual citizenship,personal responsibility is 30 days after acquiring to submit a submission regarding renunciation of citizenship of Latvia.
● According to15 Population Register Law SectionA Latvian citizen is obliged to provide information to the Citizenship and Migration Affairs Administration regarding the acquisition of other national citizenship.
● In order to notify you of other national citizenship acquisition, the person taking a Latvian citizen or personal identification document and a document confirming the existence of other national citizenship (for example, Passport, identity card or acquisition of citizenship certificate) must:
in anyOffice of Citizenship and Migration Affairs in the territorial division
● If a child is a citizen of Latvia and acquired the nationality of another national citizenship, his parents have a duty to notify this fact Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs in the territorial division or the nearest The Diplomatic and Consular Representation of Latvia
Important! Children under 18 years of age may hold dual citizenship with any country.
● If a citizen of Latvia to attaining legal age, who has dual citizenship has formed with a national citizenship Citizenship Law and who wants to keep other national citizenship, after attaining legal age to 25 years of age shall submit an application regarding renunciation of citizenship of Latvia.
● This obligation shall not apply to citizens of Latvia Latvian citizenship, which has been registered as a descendant of the exiles, or who holds dual citizenship with a Citizenship Law permitted country.
The list of countries, with dual nationality is allowed
Where to notify the other national citizenship acquisition
Procedures by which submit an application regarding renunciation of citizenship of Latvia
A submission regarding renunciation of citizenship of Latvia
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to email@example.com.
Your session will expire in