- current job offers in Latvia of the public administration and self-government institutions, as well as in the private sector will find the State Employment Agency Vacancy portal ( portal is able to not only to find jobs, but also to register your CV).
- You can also pry open vacancies on the relevant country authorities / government / company internet sites.
- Information on vacancies in Latvia can also be found in other specialist job-search portal on the Internet.
Get work experience volunteer
out students outside Latvia, as well as other relevant stakeholders to assess the opportunity to participate in various projects and become acquainted with offers of voluntary work in Latvia. This is an opportunity to get some valuable work experience.
State Employment Agency
, the State Employment Agency (SEA) mainly provides services for the unemployed and job seekers. Support is provided for persons subjected to the risk of unemployment.
The SEA offers:
- career consultation;
- the national language;
- practical and professional training;
- as well as other agencies organised active employment and preventative unemployment reduction measures.
The aid is granted also to employers in finding the necessary staff and putting it together.
We invite you to communicatewith the NVA specialists, if you require assistance with job search, or if you want to receive additional information about the services provided by the Agency.
by EURES European Employment Services network. With the EURES information network on the Internet anyone can get information on vacancies, living and working conditions in Latvia and other European countries.
NVA EURES advisers also provides free consultations and responds to issues related to returning to Latvia. Living abroad government recruiters provides the opportunity to participate in job interviews via Skype or other web communication opportunities.
We invite you to get in touch with the EURES advisers on issues of interest or search for information http://www.nva.gov.lv/eures/
Remuneration in Latvia
- , gross wages or calculated wage shall comprise basic salary, wages or salary before tax.
- The net salary is wages, which the employee receives an after tax.
2013. in the average gross wage in Latvia was 722 euros.
In Latvia the highest average monthly gross wage inequities in sectors such as:
- financial and insurance activities of EUR- 1569
- information and communication services - 1163 euros for
- electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply - 1029 euro
- professional, scientific and technical activities of EUR- 860
Safety at work
in Latvia, the requirements of regulatory enactments regarding labour protection and labour līgu-mos / collective agreements in compliance with obligations arising from both employers and employees monitored, evaluated and controlled by the State Labour Inspectorate (SLI).
Regional mobility promotional measures aim to provide support for the unemployed from regions where to find a job fails, and channel them to vacancies in the regions and cities, providing financial support for transport and living accommodation rental costs. Check with the NVA specialists, or you may receive financial support, upon taking office in one of the outermost regions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the emotion in 2013 professions in Latvia?
Salespeople, sales professionals and consultants, labourers, drivers, postmodern, trade representatives and agents, builders, customer service specialists, cooks and tailors. You 'll find information about job vacancies in State
Employment Agency Vacancy portal.