State service portal
All Latvian public libraries, every citizen of the Republic of Latvia or the guest can use the Internet and free-access computer free of charge.
Rodapé from estilo do site daApple, que usa um truque com radio para ter uma solução 100% CSS para mostrar ou recolher um menu. Aqu. troquei o radio Pori Duve e links.
● A library is available at the premises of the wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) connection.
● I choose you can find the nearest library address of the cultural industries in the Digital Agenda, the left column by selecting the sectionLibrary.
● In all municipal public librariesCulture Information Systems Centreoffer users free of charge electronic database in Latvian:
reference, translation, media, oriģinālliteratūras and information retrieval system of Latvialetonika.lv(www.letonika.lv)
an informational video –What is the home of Letonika?
The central and regional periodicals, news and the compilation of a publicationLursoft Newspaper Library(www.news.lv)
● Library subscribes to, free of charge and also provides users with an international online data base, which collected electronic books and e-books on diverse topics (education, culture, sport, history, economics, medicine, etc.) in the English and Russian languages. This offer in different libraries might vary, so interested in each library individually.The list of libraries and contact details.
● The most subscribed to the international data base is EBSCO, Britannica, Emerald, Sagebrush, Cambridge, ProQuest. The entire library of Latvia see list of subscribed data baseHere.
The Culture Information Systems Centre (CISC)
The National Library of Latvia (NLL)
Adult education and lifelong learning
When authenticating, I agree and undertake to comply with the rules for the use of the electronic identification solution.
Thank you for using Latvija.lv workplace!Please close this browser window! If you have any comments you can send it to email@example.com.
Your session will expire in